Follow Us @siobesclaycorner

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Online Application for NBI Clearance

online NBI clearance application form

          This will be my last week working at my employer for 3 years. My resignation is effective this Friday, September 19. Of course like what I did 3 years ago, I applied first and get hired before I file my resignation. I'm not comfortable leaving the company without making sure of a new work place.

          As usual, NBI Clearance is always a part of the requirements for new hires. And since I got mine 3 years ago, I need to renew my clearance. I thought of doing the same procedure I did before which is to request for renewal of clearance at NBI center at SM Megamall tomorrow but a colleague told me that I can do it online.

How to apply for an NBI Clearance online?
  • Search for NBI website (http://www.nbi.gov.ph/) and click on "Clearance Online Registration" button located on the left side of the website.
  • It will go to another link (http://clearance.nbi.gov.ph/) where you will see a form that you need to fill out.
  • Make sure to bring with you the specific ID that you indicated in the form.
  • Good thing here is that it shows how much do you need to pay for your application. Nice!
  • I also observed that it asks you to "Leave blank if none" but there is a NOTE below that "*If you don't have nickname or AKA or other name please put - (dash)". Maybe you can do either way but I put dash.
  • Then click the SUBMIT button.
  • It goes to the same page you filled out earlier but has additional information you need to provide. Just scroll down and continue filling it out.
  • Again, click the SUBMIT button. 
  • A pop-up window will appear showing: Application Submitted. Please keep this as you REGISTRATION CODE XXXXXXXXXXX
  • I tried to click the PRINT APPLICATION button but it just go to another tab showing my application form. Maybe it didn't print because I used my office PC that is not connected to a printer. So I just copied the URL (link address) and accessed it at home then print the form.
  • Then go to the nearest NBI Clearance centers to process your application.
          I think this online application was implemented to eliminate the long lines in their centers. And maybe it is working well because they have lesser centers now to accommodate the applicants. We'll see that later when I go to their center in Robinson's Galleria. 

Click HERE to checkout the list of the centers nationwide for payment and biometric procedures. Online application is just the first step. You need to go to one of these centers to complete the process and for the release of your NBI clearance.


1 comment: