Follow Us @siobesclaycorner

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Don't Miss! 2012 BDJ Fair at the SM MOA Music Hall this October 14!

I’m super excited for the 2012 BDJ Fair at the SM MOA Music Hall on October 14! :)  Just a couple more days and I’ll see you all the Fair!


The 2012 BDJ Fair is open to everyone! :)  Drop by and visit the different partner booths, and get the newest editions of the Belle de Jour Power Planner, Navi: Your Life Navigator and the FMN Notebooks at 20% off!  Their newest planner, everything is possible, will also be released at 20% off! 




Enjoy the various fun activities from our various brand partners!! No Entrance Fee!! 



For a small donation of Php 100, get a chance to enjoy special booths :)



I’ll be bringing:

     Ã¼ Myself! (definitely)
     Ã¼ My handy dandy notepad
     Ã¼ My hubby to be my date after the Fair




I’m excited to see Donna Cuna-Pita, Tricia Gosingtian, PJ Lanot, Patty Laurel, Divine Lee, Jasmine MendiolaErica Paredes, Georgina Wilson and Fitz Villafuerte in the 2012 BDJ Fair: Limitless!
For more details check out their Facebook Page: facebook.com/BelledeJourPlanner
Visit their website at www.belledejourpowerplanner.com 

See you all there at the BDJ Fair!


No comments:

Post a Comment